[stylist] A Brag

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 01:02:57 UTC 2015

Congrats all!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Semirhage via
stylist
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 7:51 PM
To: Barbara HAMMEL; Writers' Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] A Brag

What is future reflections?
Either way congrats. Always good to get published. Ishamael and I are coming
out in an anthology of ghost stories called SC Screams some time this year
but waiting for contract details in mail. It's for a charity so we don't get
paid for our  story, but we're in there  with some rather big names and we
mainly did it for that so it's exciting.
Sem