[stylist] A Brag

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Mar 26 18:48:25 UTC 2015

Barbara,
I just now got to read your superb article which Robert also put in his
e-mail to all of us.
It just steals my breath to hear all of the difficulties you both faced when
attempting to solve the myriad problems of raising your two adopted boys.
While I am somewhat familiar with autism I really had no idea of the
detailed knowledge of medications, the keeping track of so many side
effects, and of the fine tuning each and every day that you must do.
And still, you have found valuable minutes to write your poetry and share it
with us.
I am a firm believer in the healing power of writing in all of its forms.
You are a shining star for all of us to keep our eyes upon.

Jackie