[stylist] In the spirit of self-promotion

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:17:42 UTC 2015

I've had a hell of a month, losing two grandpas literally one month apart
from one another, not to mention a plethora of other problems in between,
including being exiled from my house for an entire week while a major
plumbing issue was fixed, but hopefully things will calm down a bit for me,
and I will be more active on Stylist.

Regardless, since others have mentioned publication creds, I will have a
creative nonfiction memoir piece publish in the spring/summer issue of
Magnets and Ladders. Super excited, especially since it's been a year since
my last piece was submitted. So stay tuned, smile.

Bridgit