[stylist] In the spirit of self-promotion

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Mar 25 19:27:07 UTC 2015

Bridgit

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  We got exiled from our master bedroom for two days because we had a bat trapped there.  It happened just after we got home from a trip to Cary NC and Atlanta GA to visit relatives and friends.

I also will have a creative non-fiction piece in the new Magnets and Ladders as well as a short story.

Shawn