[stylist] thursday word: corollary

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 03:20:12 UTC 2015

Vejas, We, the officers of the Writers' Division, would like to speak to
you. We all know of your commitment to writing and we have a proposition
for you. Could you please contact me at thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com? Or if
you feel more comfortable, you could contact Robert Leslie Newman. I am
sure you have his address. It is not for Stylist, but it is a great
opportunity.
I hope to hear from you soon. Eve Sanchez, 2nd Vice President, NFB Writers'
Division