[stylist] Poem: Lady

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Sat May 16 16:00:41 UTC 2015

Thea, that was lovely. Thanks for sharing.

R o w e n a  P o r t c h
Author of the Spirian Saga

RowenaPortch.com <http://rowenaportch.com/>

View the Book Trailer for The Spirian Saga, a new paranormal romance <http://youtu.be/XeNmJkXyJv0>
On May 16, 2015, at 12:33 AM, Miss Thea via stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

This poem was inspired by a fellow I met on a dating site, telling me he was looking for a lady like me, when what to my wondering eye should appear, but my lesbian self, a self I’ve been trying to keep firmly in closet.

Lady

Your voice is the sound of a harp,
Classy and gentle, looking out through a lush, walled garden
Sunlight plays with your long, chinchilla hair
Soft are you

Your name is delicate to hear, sweet to speak,
Your smile the introduction
To a Valentine heart in flesh,
Sweet are you

The dating site teems with men,
They say, "my dream lady", a "lady like you"
It's then I realize,
I'm looking for a lady too,
I’m looking for you

Thea Ramsay