[stylist] Fairytales

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:30:56 UTC 2015

Awesome, always love book suggestions. I don't think I have come across this
one yet. I just finished a SciFi/fantasy trilogy I really enjoyed,,,
Rapsody: Child of Blood, Prophacy: Child of Earth, and Destiny: Child of the
Sky by Elizabeth Haydon, available on BARD. This is not fantasy, though uses
folk lore and magical realism as story-telling catalyst, also just finished
the Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan and loved it!

Bridgit