[stylist] Fairytales

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue May 19 15:59:16 UTC 2015

I just finished the coyote trilogy (Coyote, Coyote Rising, and Coyote Frontier) by Allan Steele.  A very good SciFi tale in the old starfaring tradition.  Kind of like The Martian Chronicles in that it discusses the settlement of a new world.  But where Bradbury's style was very fae, Steele's style is very gritty and realistic.  A very good read.  It may not be entirely for the kiddies (some sex, though no details, and violence) but definitely good books for teenagers.

Shawn