[stylist] do any other writers ever feel like this?

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri May 22 12:45:51 UTC 2015

Ah yes, the role play group.
I used to be a Talosian counsellor from Star Trek's original seires.
But given General order 7, which states that any contact with the Talosian
race equals a death sentence, we had to play it from the alternate universe
standpoint.
Writing for fan fiction or role play is a good way to make friends, work in
a team, and after all, you're not doing it to get published, so it's just
plain fun.
Thea

Thea Ramsay
Wellness Coach