[stylist] JLA poetry collection

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 3 17:23:42 UTC 2015

Jennifer, your poems definitely are written in today's kind of poetry. I'm asmuming that first one is about a cane? I love that it's called Jesse, that's my oldest son's name. I did see a few spelling errors. Just like all us, some of the lines could probably use a bit of work.
Personally, I'm a bad one to critique your morpoetry because I'm the oddball metered, rhymer on the list. I was born a century or two too late. I did like that you have a variety of kinds of poems here.
Keep writing.
Barbara
Sent from my iPhone