[stylist] Revised Apple I am thoughts

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:56:57 UTC 2015

Metaphor and imagery do not have to be concrete, especially in poetry. I
actually did not conjurer up images of Adam and Eve myself and just saw this
as temptation between two people, young people in particular. Creative
writing can be up for interpretation, particularly with poetry. Personally,
I do not think you need to be so specific about this poem. Whether people
think it specifically about Adam and Eve or not, does not really matter as
long as the underlying intent is clear, which I think it is.

Bridgit