[stylist] job, no, book go

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 23 12:44:33 UTC 2015

Barbara, you might want to review the format and other options of some of
your favorite books of poetry to see what you like about them and what you
might want to do in your own book.
The most important aspect is that you are consistent in your content - does
it all look and read like the same person wrote it? If not, the reader will
soon say, "Will the real poet please stand up!"  When you review the books
of poets you particularly like, you will see there is an over arching sense
of who the poet is.  Best wishes on your new adventure. Lynda