[stylist] job, no, book go

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:07:54 UTC 2015

Barbara,

Most books of poetry are based on themes, but ultimately, it's up to you. Centering around a theme brings cohesiveness though to a publication.

Length depends on what you want as well. Most books of poetry I've read have been 30 to 50 pages, but some are longer.

I recommend you find a poetry editor to assist with charming up your poems.

Good luck.

Bridgit