[stylist] anyone doing NaNoWriMo?

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Nov 23 18:31:11 UTC 2015

Hi, Shelley.
Congrats and kudoes on your published work. Is it in print or eBook, or
both?
Due to health issues, I've been away for a while, and I'm slowly easing back
into it.
I'm having difficulty with NanoWrimo's word count feature. There are several
chapters of "Lucy and Lithe" up there, and a 0 word count I can't seem to
fix.
Good luck with your 2nd novel.
Thea

Thea Ramsay