[stylist] Gifts for You!

Ann Bliss annbliss1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:53:01 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,

Until Nov. 15, 2015, take advantage of only $25.00 per session!  This is my gift to you and anyone else with whom you share this.  Call 845-282-0643 to reserve your spot!

Attuned Crystals for You!

These crystals are amazing for connecting with the Divine.  They also carry the energy frequency of the Atlantean crystals buried deep under Arkansas.  These crystals have been activated at this time to shift our perceptions into alignment with the Christ consciousness vibration.

Sleeping with these crystals will allow you to connect with the higher frequencies and foster a realization that anything is possible.

Attuned Crystal: $5.

Specifically attuned Crystal $8.  This can be something you wish to acquire or release such as a particular emotion or desire.

The crystals may be picked up from my home in VB by calling 845-282-0643.

They may be ordered by emailing me at:

youreternalessence at gmail.com and paying through paypal at the same address or sending a check to:

Your Eternal Essence

1307 Lakeside Rd.

Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Please add $2 for postage if I am mailing.

Each crystal will be Divinely chosen and attuned.

Ann Bliss
Quantum Intuitive
www.basicenergyhealing.com