[stylist] I shall not walk by sight

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Oct 15 16:20:57 UTC 2015

Dear writers

Attached is a Halloween friendly science fiction piece I've been working on (finished the second draft over the weekend).  The story is about 4,000 words long.

WARNING-this may not be for the kiddies.  I've tried not to be explicit, but you'll be able to connect the dots.

This also deals with Christian religion (you have been warned).

If anyone has trouble with the attachment, please let me know and I will send in an alternate fashion.

Shawn