[stylist] Grad School Programs

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 26 19:37:29 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,                 I am a senior in college and am currently facing the daunting prospect of applying to grad school. I hope to become a writer or work in publishing. Given this, I am debating between getting my MFA in creative writing or my masters in literature. While I want to write, I also want to have jobs that I can fall back on if needed which is why I am debating between the two programs.  I would appreciate hearing everyone's experience with these graduate programs or, if you are in fact a writer or work in publishing, I would appreciate a description of your educational background.
Thank you,Kaley