[stylist] links for cultural info of the seventies?

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 14:09:42 UTC 2015

This message is for Chris. Chris, I thought I had your email address and I didn't couldn't find it in my address book. Can you email me off list I want to ask you about submitting a chapter of my novel to is it breath and shadow or magnets and ladders? Thanks a bunch.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone