[stylist] links for cultural info of the seventies?

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 16:14:09 UTC 2015

Well, Saturday Night Fever started playing in the theaters near the end of
1977, and the sound track dominated the charts throughout most of 1978.  I
distinctly remember that year, as it was my first year away from home in
seventh grade at the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired, which had
just changed its name from Illinois Braille and Sight Saving School.

So now I've just dated myself quite a bit.

Bill Outman