[stylist] Ponderosity Section #4 76-100 Bits and Bytes for fun and food.

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Tue Sep 1 13:12:06 UTC 2015

Ponderosity! Section #4-76-100: Proverbs, Sayings & Analogies taken from
Old Blind Mikes personal writings. I would  like to share these thoughts
with all my fellow readers and authors in the hope they  might assist you
in communicating with your family and friends. They are presented as
thought provokers and special time pieces. Sometimes we need a break from
TV, Radio, Computers and Text Messages; maybe these individual bits and
bytes will bring forth wholesome thoughts and help everyone to think
outside the box. They can be used in speaches or as Block Busters when
you are stuck in a BLOCK!

76. Why is it that some people bathe in the glory,
after putting out the fire with somebody else's WATER?
"I SAID IT!"

77. When you stop thinking about other peoples feelings,
you do not deserve a thought by others.

78. Trying to quench FIERY OPINIONS,
is like spitting into an erupting volcano,
you just waste your spit and end up with ASH ON YOUR FACE! (Politics)

79. If you live atop a pile of MONEY,
do not fall on sudden CHANGE.

80. LOVE, is lost...QUICKEST in the dark!

81. Criticizing people with money
is like burning the BANK DOWN!

82. IDOLS in the mind live for NOTHING!

83. Teach a mind to TRICK
and eventually it will play games with its OWNER!

84. Limitations are built like a wall, a stone at a time
and goals are attained sometimes by tearing down.

85. If you're really not much good at accomplishing things,
at least plant a fruit tree and leave something behind for others.

86. If you have got dirty hands
you're either a trouble maker or a hard worker
but if you have got clean hands
PONDER YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

87. Slivers were invented by GOD as a simple instrument,
to reveal mans VULNERABILITY!

88. Do not be oblivious to a friends needs,
and he will never be BLIND TO YOURS.

89. NIBBLE on your PRIDE a little each day
and when you finally have to swallow it,
you won’t CHOKE ON THE WHOLE DANG THING!

90. Be obstinate about being good
and be good to those that are obstinate!

91. Do not hope for anything with all your soul,
then later have to pay for it with your life!

92. PROMOTE good judgment in your children ahead of time
and they will discern RIGHTFULLY when it is needful!

93. A tree's bark protects the tree,
so does a father's BARK protect his domain!

94. The job of children is to define the boundaries
of their parents marriage
and the job of parents
is to defend the borders they never knew EXISTED!

95. Children, your parents are BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS,
so do not work to hard to alter their ability to shine for you!

96. A BULL fight begins with one or more persons

FLINGING IT!

97. Unfulfilled obligations are like barnacles on a hull,
they begin to weigh and alter a vessels course.

98. Your character could be a FLASHING SIGNAL to others that your WAY is
a DEAD END!

99. An "I TOLD YOU SO brings nothing to a situation
even when there were wrongs!

100. Do not let ripples of concern alter your course,
after making it through an emotional HURRICANE!

Thank You ©

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!