[stylist] Introduction

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 07:18:22 UTC 2015

Hi Jamie, and welcome. I've  been insanely busy so haven't had time to check
much. Had a few large publication opportunities jump up and having to hurry
and get one book and 2 short stories ready as well as editing another short
for a friend. I hate editing, but she's helping me a lot and as she's
published with Penguin  she has the means...So sure I'll shut up and edit.
HAHA. I usually don't even edit for me. Anyway, welcome. I used to live in
SC, Cola. Now I'm in OR but I do miss the Southern cooking. LOL. I write
fantasy and horror mainly, paranormal and most of it has some comic relief
as I tend to think funny. LOL. Anyway, I think you said you do children's
books, right? What sort? That sounds exciting and it's something I've wanted
to try my mind at but no ideas have jumped out at me yet to be written.
I love writing, practically breathe it. I try to work on stuff I'm writing
every day and definitely have my fantasy or paranormal RPG games online
where I write for all my characters so at least get my writing and character
connect fix that way. LOL. Other than keeping me in practice with my writing
it definitely keeps me connected to my characters.
If you've not checked out www.ralan.com for publishing opportunities, go for
it as they list [publishers as well as contests and zines seeking
submissions and such, and getting into anthologies and zines is how my
husband and I buffed up our  cover letter in the way of writing experience.
Helps people look at you so they say. LOL.
Sem