[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 137, Issue 8

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Wed Sep 9 19:33:25 UTC 2015

Sarah, anyone can publish on smashwords, Amazon or Create Space. I have a
little sight and still must use some help in uploading. You might ask
around and set up someone that will upload for you. There is a process
and you must also set up a payment account, in case you ever do sell
something?
You can be paid directly to your bank account or to paypal or ?
I would not worry about notifying anyone about any sales until you really
start making some money. Forget the SS and the IRS for now, get up and
selling first.
Download every article and all the publishing infrmation on those sites
and read them carefully. Make sure your material is set up correctly and
formatted as they so want.
With Create Space, which I use for my books, they have a few good
templets to use. Smashwords is excelent for stories and shorter
narratives.
There is help but you must pay for it!
I'm sure there are people on this site to help you.

Good luck and all the best. It will take a few tries to get it right!
Michael

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!