[stylist] Comics Empower blurb

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:49:19 UTC 2015

Hi, the below is making the rounds to lists and I thought it would be interesting to the fantasy/role playing writers here. apologies if this is a cross-post.

Chelsea
Hi, everyone!
My name is Guy Hasson, CEO of New Worlds Comics. Just letting you all know I created an online comic book store for the blind and the visually impaired!
So if you think comics are for you - there's finally a way to read them!
This is for the geeks, the nerds, the book lovers, the sci-fi lovers, adventure lovers, and lovers of an art that they can't enjoy, or anyone who thinks they would love comics! Or for those who would just like to join the conversations everyone else is having!
Have a great week!
Here's the link: http://comicsempower.com/