[stylist] Introduction and Question

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 10 14:22:09 UTC 2015

Good morning all,            I am new to this list. My name is Kaley, I am a senior majoring in literature at the Wilkes Honors College of Florida Atlantic University, and love writing. Currently, I am working on a young adult's fantasy novel and have written several children's books. I was wondering if any of you had ever published your work before either through a company or by self-publishing through Amazon or a similar site. If so, could you please describe how you went about the process and detail your experience. I look forward to reading about everyone's writing!
Best,Kaley