[stylist] Victor Stream

Jamie Allison goalgirl at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 13 22:55:05 UTC 2015

I've used BARD Mobile as well.. Until I got my stream. One of the big advantages it offers is the battery life is significantly longer than the iOS devices can offer. If you're going to be doing some long haul traveling, the Stream really comes in handy! When using wifi and downloading items it does delete a little faster but when airplane mode is enabled and you're just using it for listening, the battery will last you quite a while before having to be charged.

Sent from my iPad