[stylist] Ponderosity-Section 5 Entertaining Sayings from Michael

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Mon Sep 14 20:13:13 UTC 2015

Ponderosity! Section 5 101-125:  Proverbs, Sayings & Analogies taken from
Old Blind Mikes personal writings. I would like to share these thoughts
with all my fellow readers and authors in the hope they might better
assist each of us in communicating with ourselves. They are presented as
thought provokers and special time pieces. Sometimes we need to reduce
major events and circumstances down to a simple perspective; giving us a
break from many of those weightier issues.  They can be used as Block
Busters when you are stuck in a BLOCK!

101. It would take five mature intellectual men
to do the job of one simple mother,
then the job would have to be done over
but it would be...TOO LATE!

102. It is not so easy for the ocean to swallow
a SHIP OF FOOLS
it is its BUSINESS!

103. One child's distant cry for help,
is greater than one hundred local complaints.

104. No matter what, it is one step that gets you started.

105. It is good for REALITY to see heroes fall into it.

106. Do not pawn your youth For foolishness,
then spend the rest Of your life trying to purchase it back!

107. Hungry sheep are the easiest to catch
and so are eager buyers.

108. If you're willing to purchase someone else's problems,
you had better be ready To spend your patience
on repairing them!

109. Be cautious with strangers

until they become your friends,
then be cautious with your friends
that they do not become your strangers!

110. Do not summon a jury to judge your temporary ignorance,
they might find you PERMANENTLY STUPID!

111. Do not be in too big a hurry
when friends begin pushing you along,
you might find yourself rolling down a cliff all alone!

112. A wise guy without much knowledge
married a girl named 'Misology'
but soon learned she hated wisdom and knowledge both!
Watch out for those way out names folks!

113. Regardless the difficulty in each situation,
strive to attain a blessing from it instead of a "BLACK I"!

114. If you desire to extract a gold tooth from a dangerous snake,
BEWARE, not of its bite BUT FROM YOUR OWN STUPIDITY!

115. It takes only one slip of the tongue to burn down a friendship,
and it will take a thousand words to explain THE ASHES!

116. If your friendships Keep drifting apart,
maybe their without anchors!

117. BIG SHOT WORDS are usually fired
from small caliber MINDS.

118. A flying arrow is not as deadly as a bitter tongue!

119. When you stir up The worst in others,
you are probably not wearing Your BEST!

120. Do not give an agitator an excuse to begin His pleasure on you!

121. Do not become a depression for someone's brilliant condemnation!

122. Do not become a permanent fixture at dangerous intersections,
nor leave your name in bad places!

123. Quiet and soft summer nights heal the soul,
from the heat of day, like cool mist on burns,
so to with peaceful words on a heated conversation!

124. Waiting brings out the best in a rock,
but a mans patience Is worn into nothing by time and pressure!

125. If you look close enough you can even find a rainbow in a tear.

Thank You

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!