[stylist] FW: Introduction and question

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:16:10 UTC 2015

Estelle and John,

Welcome to Stylist. Oral stories are how stories and the written language in
general came about, so that's so cool your husband is an oral story-teller,
carrying on a proud tradition.

I've only had short pieces published in magazines, so I cannot answer
questions about publishing full-length manuscripts with any level of
expertise. But many on Stylist have been published, both self-published and
traditional publishers. I'm sure you will gain a wealth of information here.

Good luck, and I look forward to getting to know you and John.

Bridgit