[stylist] FW: Introduction and question

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 02:46:16 UTC 2015

Estelle, and hi to John, too. I was re-reading your email and that you asked about the conference calls. The president will put out a reminder of the conference call a few days before it occurs. It will have the phone number to call and the access code to dial to get into the conference call. So, take a look at it The conference calls the president of the conference call a few days before and it will have the phone number to call in to the conference call so take a look at your inbox and the information will appear there. You can start looking next week because I believe the call is on Sunday, September 27. I have a choir rehearsal that day so I won't make it. We are starting performance rehearsals for musical for Christmas. So, enjoy. I will look up the twin vision question. And, the stories that he is writing you can produce those in print to lulu.com and then find someone who has Braille transcription software and they can do the Braille for you. American printing House for the blind also could have some resources on Braille production in multiple copies. I need to look at that myself because I want to offer my book and Braille and that is where I would start. Someone else may have some other suggestions for you. Well, have a great day and if I think of anything else I will pass it along.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone