[stylist] Workshopping: Lucy and Lithe Chapters 1, 2 and a bit of 3

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:27:06 UTC 2015

Theea, I loved your story.  It held my interest, first of all.  I
also found your characters very believable.  And I absolutely
loved how you brought your Christian beliefs into this story of
the future.  I could feel the despair of the parents, and
understood Lucy's terror.  I hope that you send this somewhere to
be published.  The one thing I was wondering about though: how
would they live in forty below temperatures? And how were they
going to get there? Maybe you'll write a sequel?    Blessings,
Debby