[stylist] quads times two chapters one and two

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Sep 29 14:15:16 UTC 2015

Yeah, I'll probably have to expand these chapters to actually be the past but I was planning just to have this telling to have our major glimpse into their pasts. There were a lot of names but most will probably not even play into the story, and if they do, I'll make sure it is understood who they are.
LOL! Now I have no clue where to take this story so it may be a bit before more comes.
Barbara
Sent from my iPhone