[stylist] Self Publishing and Insecurity

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:41:15 UTC 2015

Phyllis,

You provide us with great info. This sounds perfectly fine and no mistakes I
see, smile. We appreciate your sharing your experiences.

Also, whether self-publishing or going through a traditional publisher, you
will be responsible for promoting your own material. Unless a big wig in the
writing industry, you will still be expected to promote your own work.

Bridgit