[stylist] 28. Self Publishing and Insecurity (Miss Thea)

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:31:12 UTC 2015

Hello,
  Thanks for your info about publishing. I'm interested in learning the basics, which means I know nothing about what publishers do, if and why we need them, if ISBNs are required, etc. We are just getting into writing some books, and even a tactile coloring book, and want to keep things as simple as possible. Any suggestions, books or other guidelines would be very much appreciated.
  Blessings, good wishes to all, and thanks, Estelle