[stylist] 28. Self Publishing and Insecurity (Miss Thea)

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 21:36:17 UTC 2015

If you're working through a self-publishing company such as Smash Words or
Amazon your ISBN is free, or at least it was when I went through them a
couple years ago. Also when I published with a regular publisher receiving
an advance against royalties it was included. I'm not trying to dispute
anyone's word, but I don't know what their experience has been nor where
they published, I'm only speaking from my experience, which doubtless is
entirely different from theirs.

Phyllis