[stylist] 28. Self Publishing and Insecurity (Miss Thea)

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:46:27 UTC 2015

Phyllis,

My information is solely theory and not practice. The handful of people I
know who self-published and sold their material on Amazon had to purchase an
ISBN. I'm not sure what self-publishers they worked with though.

I believe certain publishers include this in their fees, if applicable.

I'm sure you're much more knowledgeable on this than I am. I've only been
published in literary magazines so far, which is different than traditional
and self publishers.

Bridgit