[stylist] Culture Book Recommendations

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:34:58 UTC 2016

Cabbage and Bones: An Anthology of Irish American Women's Fiction edited by
Caledonia Kerns
Castles, Follies and Fourleaf Clovers: Adventures Along St. Declan's clan's
Way by Rosamund Burton
Woman Warrior: My Girlhood Among Ghost by Maxine Hong Kingston
And Growing Up Farsi (can't remember author)

Bridgit