[stylist] Writing a Story in the Form of Emails and Texts

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 12:10:55 UTC 2016

Hello I have seen this done before in a book and I did not see timestamps or email addresses on the responses. I think I would not put in a timestamp on any of the messages unless we absolutely needed to know that because of what is happening.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

See Trespasser, my first published novel at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712