[stylist] Writing a Story in the Form of Emails and Texts

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:36:47 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Awhile back, I had posted a fragment of a story in second person.
I wanted to try this format.
I have decided to forgo this format, but keep with this story
idea.  The main premise of it is that there are 2 friends, Emma
and Kelly, who have attended the same training center, but are at
different points of their lives emotionally.  One graduates first
and they still stay in touch via texts, but I might start
creating emails because you can't really tell a full story in a
text.  (Well you can, but the other person would get bored).
So I was wondering your thoughts on a couple of things:
Do you recommend I use time stamps for all the texts, or does it
not matter? Sometimes when the other person is busy it takes them
a little while to respond.
For the emails, do you think I should always put each person's
email adress at the top for the "from" and "to" field?
Thank you for your thoughts.
Vejas