[stylist] Writing and product options

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 4 14:30:23 UTC 2016

There is a voice recorder on the phone that you could record the interview but I don't know if you can be listening to that and have another app open at the same time afterward. If you have the funds, a notetaker is well worth the investment, in my opinion. It augments the phone. The only thing I wish my Braille Edge could do would be to be able to take files from the notetaker and transfer it to my phone but there may be notetakers that you can do this with.
It also serves as my Braille display for my phone, though, too. (Yikes look at that horrid sentence!)
Barbara Hammel