[stylist] OK I think The name challenge has been fixed

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri Dec 16 15:36:47 UTC 2016

    Hi, Shelley.
I find the job of naming characters and places quite fascinating as well.
I don't usually know anyone by the names I pick, but the sound of a name
creates its own sensory picture: youthful, or old; pretty or ugly; handsome
and exotic, or plain jane and strong; etc.
Oh, and speaking of dreams, I sometimes get a name from a dream.
Plus, I listen to the end credits of audio described movies to see if any
name is unusual or grabs me for some other reason.
Thea