[stylist] Calling all writers

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:01:07 UTC 2016

Hello, I am sure that you all know that the writing contest has gotten
underway. Whether you are a member of the division or not, and I do not
know why you wouldn't be, you can help spread the word.
Please let everyone and anyone you have contact with, know about the
contest.
If you wish to pass on the guidelines, the link is
http://writers.nfb.org/ContestPage.html.
If you want to announce it in your chapter meetings or local writing clubs,
great. If you are able to share it with your local training center or
school for the blind, fantastic. If you want to tell the person you struck
up a conversation with while waiting at Starbucks, well that could work too.
Just get the word out.
Oh, and do not forget to get your own entries in before April 1st. We
always get excited to see what comes in.
Thanks so much to all of you and I hope that 2016 is a truly inspirational
year.
Eve Sanchez
 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."