[stylist] Looking for help

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 01:42:12 UTC 2016

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President,
Good day and Happy New Year.
I am looking for some help and thought of you all as a good resorce.
You may know that presently I am in school getting my masters degree at the
Institute of Development and Research on Blindness at Louisiana Tech
University. I have an assignment of which I need to interview individuals
who have received Vocational rehabilitation services and have not attended
comprehensive training. I only have three questions to ask and am hoping
that someone would be able to answer these for me.
I will paste the questions here, but if someone would rather call me and
talk in person (sort of ), that would be fine. My number is (208)339-2430.
Or you could email me directly at thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com. I would
greatly appreciate any help I could get with this assignment. Being in
Ruston, Louisiana, everyone here has gone through the Louisiana Center for
the Blind.
Again, thank you. The questions follow.

(1) What sort of goals did you have when you first began receiving
rehabilitation services?

(2) How has rehabilitation services helped you?

(3) What services do you wish you had received?

Eve Sanchez

President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."