[stylist] Hindsight revisions based on Chris's trimming and adding

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:54:57 UTC 2016

And I will just take this moment to tell Jennifer that the only reason
anyone is providing specific feedback is because we see potential in the
writing. If we didn't think it worth it, likely no one would comment. So
take this as constructive criticism and understand we are all just trying to
help strengthen writing that has potential.

Bridgit