[stylist] Writing Software

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:28:40 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,

It's definitely worth spending the time to learn it.

Applevis is a good source (particularly the podcasts), as are Tim Sniffen's Mastering the Mac with Voiceover Youtube videos (though be aware these are narrated with synthetic speech).

Mac for the Blind offer thorough (albeit some might say pricy tutorials), and if you're particularly interested in how editing on the Mac compares to Windows, there's an ebook by Anne Robertson on using Pages available from Mosen Consulting.

Cheers,

Ed