[stylist] Writing Software

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:35:46 UTC 2016

Scrivener is great!  I had a complicated system I used for years and it worked for me - nested folders and all.  Until I lost my vision.

Scrivener now holds everything together, and can compile and export into a variety of documents - pdf, doc, docx, epub, possibly mobi, and more.

Now, I am dumping everything I have into Scrivener before I lose my remaining vision.  I think I dropped the last item in yesterday.

I wrote up notes on using it with the Mac and my specific braille display.  I'd gladly share that chapter with anyone who needs it, to your email address.  Even if you don't use a braille display, or this specific one, you should be able to determine what the key combination is if you are used to using a screen reader.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts