[stylist] Writing Software

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:59:17 UTC 2016

Sorry, too early in the morning.

Most all of the writers I know use Scrivener.  I can even find you a few links to people who wrote excellent books on how to use Scrivener for the sighted.

In general, it is best to keep an entire document together, and not saved in separate documents.  Agents and editors often laugh at the oddities they find when they try to work with stitched together documents. Different fonts, type, and size, or out of order chapters are the most common glaring errors.  I know.  I used to do it to, 20 years ago.  Today, there is no reason a program can't handle an entire novel, or other long document in normal circumstances.  Screen readers do have problems though with some document programs.  Sometimes, they can only read one page, and never get to the second page for some reason.  That's a problem with the program, and it blocking the screen reader from working.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts