[stylist] Judges for competition

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:40:40 UTC 2016

Dear all,

    My facebook Blind penpals group is having its first Anniversary on
   July 31st and to mark the event, us admins had to be creative and
   think of some great things that members could do to make it as
   special. We are still in the process of creating this, but a part of
   what we would like to do is to run a competition in which members
   could write poems, stories, articles, compositions  and things of
  this sort and we
   are also planning to award the winner and may need professional judges
   to make things as objective as possible. We are in the process of
   finding some and to make this even more beneficial, we are thinking to
   have at least one blind and one sighted judge for the writing part and
   maybe more, but the idea is also to help blind and sighted
   professionals get involved in this together and maybe even continue
   their contacts after the  competition is over. To make it even more
   exciting, we are planning for the judges to announce the winners to
   the members who won and to the group and if you agree with this and
   would like to participate and if you know of others that would be
   willing to do so, feel free to email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com We are trying to make
   this an exciting and memorable event that people would never forget
   and I hope you could help us with this.

    Adrijana