[stylist] Writers' division - fresh from the 2016 Convention agenda

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 20:09:49 UTC 2016

Hi you all

I was updating our division's website. I put a link and notice on the
homepage about our business meeting; when, and where. And so thought this
info would be appreciated here, too.

Here is our 2016 meeting time and place, as it reads in the convention
agenda.

Saturday, July 2nd:

1:00 - 4:30 pm-WRITERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETIN

Suwannee 18, Level 2
We will be updating members on division business, announcing the 2016
winners of the youth and adult writing contests, and presenting all of the
year's classes and services. Come ready to learn. We will have a special
guest speaker to be announced soon. Eve Sanchez, President

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman