[stylist] Thanks All and Wordweb info and last comment

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Sun Jun 19 06:06:52 UTC 2016

Greetings All and hope the best for Everyone!
I thank all for the information you shared with us and especially me. I
am in the process of updating to a few new writing programs and your
information helped.

Ok, the Word Web program that Bernadetta was asking about is already with
Jarte as far as I know.
I use Jarte 5.2 and I thought it came with Word Web but maybe not. I
think you have to go to the Word Web site and download the free version
and set up a hot key to check or use it when you want to check a word.
Then this same hot key will work in Jarte or in Word or in any other
program.
http://wordweb.info/free/

Word Web free download
Millions of people from all over the world use this top-rated software.

Get
WordWeb Pro
: full audio + add
Oxford and Chambers
 dictionaries.

-------

WordWeb 8 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (desktop)
Free*. No SpyWare. No AdWare. No viruses. Works off-line.

Download WordWeb

Alternative links:
download.com,
MajorGeeks

-------

The software has a full dictionary and thesaurus for American, British,
Canadian, Australian, Indian, and global English.

*WordWeb is fully functional, and free if you satisfy the
licensing conditions
. All users may also try out the free version and then buy
WordWeb Pro.

If you're a writer, make sure you check out the add on additions. They
range from geoograpy to medical and way more. These give you all the
information you can use. I use this part or these ad ons all the time.
As an exampel I might come to find a word that I want to use but not sure
of its meaning. I highlight the word, hit the Wordweb hot key and
instantly there appears on its own screen the word and a list of how it
is used, its meaning and more. You can also click verb or adjective and
you get them.
Then you have a cross the screen menu in list form such as  synonyms
which offers many replacement wwords then Antonyms, Types Of, and Types
and then you can look up[ more if need be.

What I like is to just misspell a word maybe close to what I am looking
for and then enter Wordweb and a list is there. This list begins with the
closest spelling to the word I typed in. now I begin just going down this
list, hundreds of and even thousands of words are listed. What is neat is
that I keep finding other words and names that I might want to use or
save for another time. Each time you move down the list, the meaning with
its uses show.

Sample: I typed in Pitthify and just went down the list and came to this
strange word?
Pityrogramma calomelanos aureoflava = fern having fronds with light
golden undersides

They also have major dictionaries you can add on and maybe more but this
is enough for me.

There is only one thing that I don't like and wrote to developers to add
a one replacement key. Right now, there is a replacement box and once you
find the word you want you must click on it. I don't know how to set up a
Jaws key to go there but I do have Magic which allows me to move to the
box and hit replace. But you can use the virtual Jaws key to go there and
do the job as far as I know.

Bridgit, when I get the time I'll go to my new com and try those Word
keys in the Ribbon 10 program. I will give it a try.

Right now I am working on my 6th novel in the Luke Mitchner Adventure
Series. These books run from about 180 to 300 pages and yes, sometimes
Word and my com get hung up if I try to many things. But your idea of
breaking the document down might help me. But if this Scribner program is
not to expensive and will work on my XP com, I might try it.
It's late!
Thanks all
O yes, what is the System Access Reader?

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!