[stylist] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Christian sci-fi novel, "Space Friends Indeed", Chapter 1a, 1336 words

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri May 6 22:03:10 UTC 2016

Actually, Bridgit, there is nothing wrong with the conversation with Kathy. LOL! Some of us do like to be playful and use that kind of language in our everyday communication for the fun of it. I have a friend from college who used to do it quite regularly. If that's the type of person he's going to build her to be or that's the playfulness mechanism they use, what's wrong with it?

Barbara Hammel