[stylist] Short Piece, "Inner Rebellion"

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Mon Nov 14 11:59:22 UTC 2016

Vejas It's an interesting snippit but as been said by others this is not really a rebarious teen or a worst nightmare, it's just someone learning to deal with life, not liking it mind you but learning none the less.
If you want to make him into a nightmare scenerio you might have him smiling and thinking about how he was going to put x-lax or some other unpleasant product into the food being served to the people who are going with his father on the business trip. Or how he'd like to use the knife he's washing to do terrible things to his family. That would create a character that your readers know will snap and are probably going to read on to see just what pushes him over the final edge and what will he do.
It looks like something you could really expand on which ever character you develop.
Tessa